Job Title: Assistant Program Director of Case Management
Program: Multicultural Family Violence and Anti-Trafficking Programs
Supervisor(s): Program Director of Victim Services
Hours: Full-Time, Exempt, 40 hours/week; M-F 9:00am – 5:00pm, come early
mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed
Mosaic Family Services is seeking an experienced Assistant Program Director who will supervise
the day-to-day operations and provide support to our case management team working with
survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking. This position will also work
collaboratively with our shelter, transitional housing, child advocacy, legal and counseling
teams, and community partners to ensure a holistic approach and best outcomes for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, innovative, and a team player.
● Supervises and supports all program staff, interns, and volunteers, including recruitment,
hiring, training and professional development, and staff evaluations
● Ensure that staff deliver trauma-informed, survivor-centered, culturally-responsive
services in a manner that reflects Mosaic’s mission and core values
● Facilitate weekly staff meetings.
Program Management Responsibilities
● Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day operations of program and services, including
crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referral, system navigation and
advocacy, interpretation/translation, transportation, and other support services
● Review and approve client financial assistance requests
● Respond to and address questions, problems, or complaints raised by participants or
other programs and departments
● Review and monitor documentation and record-keeping for accuracy; and prepare and
submit data for monthly reports, grant reports, and grant applications.
● Assist and work with the Program Director to update program policies and procedures
(assessments, tools, and forms), conduct program evaluation, procure resources and
in-kind donations, and monitor program compliance with requirements by program
grantors, agency, and city, state, and federal regulations.
● Foster and encourage collaboration and communication between other Mosaic
programs and staff
● Attend meetings within Mosaic and the community; and relay information to program
● Build and maintain effective network and working relationships with community
agencies to maintain awareness of resources and for appropriate referrals
● Provide direct services support as needed (i.e. hotline calls, referrals, crisis intervention)
● Participate in ongoing supervision and evaluation with Supervisor
● Maintain and utilize updated professional knowledge and development of family
violence, human trafficking, community resources, trauma-informed care, and other
● Assist with conducting outreach and education to multicultural and/or underserved
communities and preparing appropriate materials and brochures as needed.
● Other duties as appropriate and assigned by Supervisor or their designee.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field required.
● One year experience in providing program management and supervision, and effectively
maintaining a healthy work environment for staff
● Knowledge and experience working with survivors of family violence, human trafficking,
abuse, trauma, and other related issues
● Knowledge and experience in handling crisis situations using sound professional
judgment, ethical practice and common sense.
● Strong skills, including assessment, intervention, and referral and advocacy.
● Strong organization and time management skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced
and changing environment.
● Strong writing and public speaking skills.
● Ability to motivate, lead, supervise, and evaluate staff.
● Ability to effectively work and communicate (oral and written) with individuals from
culturally diverse backgrounds.
● Ability to provide and receive feedback and respond in a constructive, supportive
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations
where only limited standardization exists.
● Proficiency in technology skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
● Valid Driver’s License, car insurance, and reliable transportation
● Master’s degree in Social Work
● Licensed Social Worker (LCSW, LMSW, LMSW-AP, or LBSW)
● Bilingual in English and other language
● Knowledge and experience with local community resources and organizations.
Salary & Benefits:
● Salary Range: $50,000 – $55,000
● Health Insurance
● Life Insurance
● Dental insurance
● Vision Insurance
● Supplemental Insurance
● Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
● Employee Assistance Plan
● Paid Time Off
About Mosaic Family Services
We support, educate, and empower the multicultural individuals and families of North Texas.
We are dedicated to serving survivors of human rights abuses from around the world and within
our community. We create access to opportunities for our clients, empowering them toward
independence. We hope to equip future leaders with the skills to impact their own diverse
communities for a stronger, more vibrant North Texas. We believe dignity is a human right. We
believe that freedom is a human right. We believe that justice is a human right.
Mosaic DEI Statement
Mosaic is committed to creating and advancing a culture of inclusion, diversity, and belonging
where all feel engaged, respected, and valued. Mosaic will not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, familial status, or disability. We strongly
encourage persons with lived experiences of our client populations in addition to members of
traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQIA+
identified people, gender-nonconforming people, people with disabilities, veterans, and people
who speak a language in addition to English.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sulan Chang, Program Director of Victim Services).